[Debian-ni] conectar cpe cootel a pc

Carlos Ortiz Gutierrez cortizg en gmail.com
Dom Mar 18 04:43:58 CET 2018

Hola Gustavo:

Podria ayudarte este articulo:

*After a lot of searching and reading in different forums I found a
solution to my problem. Please note that while the other answers didn't
solve my problem, they might be helpful to others facing problems with 3G
USB Modems (specially the sakis-3g <http://www.sakis3g.org/> script).*

*I found my solution in this thread
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1969322>, which I will detail in
the following:*

*When connecting my USB modem, it is detected as a USB storage. According
to that thread, running sudo modprobe option could make the device be
detected as a modem. If not, it is also suggested to execute the following
commands:*

*sudo su
echo 1c9e 6061 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/option1/new_id
*

*where 1c9e 6061 is the device ID obtained from the lsusb command. This
worked for my device and it was detected in Network-Manager. Note that you
must become root using sudo su and running the command with sudo won't
work.*

*To automate things, the following steps are presented:*

   1. *sudo su*
   2.

   *nano /usr/bin/usbModemScript and put the following in the file:*

   *   #!/bin/bash
      echo 1c9e 6061 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/option1/new_id
   *

   *Then save the file (Ctrl+O) and exit nano (Ctrl+X).*
   3.

   *chmod +x /usr/bin/usbModemScript*
   4.

   *nano /etc/udev/rules.d/option.rules and put the following in the file:*

   *    ATTRS{idVendor}=="1c9e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="6061",
RUN+="/usr/bin/usbModemScript"
       ATTRS{idVendor}=="1c9e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="6061",
RUN+="/sbin/modprobe option"
   *

   *Then save the file (Ctrl+O) and exit nano (Ctrl+X).*
   5. *reboot*

*NOTE : You should replace the values 1c9e and 6061 with the appropriate
device ID values of your own modem.*

*After reboot, your modem should be detected when connecting it to the
computer. Of course, this might not be the case (as it wasn't for me)! My
device wasn't detected correctly after the first time it was connected to
the computer. Instead, I had to disconnect and then reconnect it, and this
time it was correctly detected as a modem in the Network-Manger. Some
people might also need to restart the network-manager service (as I did):*

*sudo service network-manager restart
*

*================================================================================*

*Another potential solution is to use wvdial.*

   1. *Installation: sudo apt-get install wvdial*
   2. *Connect your modem to the computer.*
   3. *Run: sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf. If it says 'no modem found'
   then you are out of luck!*
   4. *If the modem is found, run: sudo nano /etc/wvdial.conf and input
   your ISP information where needed by filling the fields you know about. Run
   man wvdial.conf in a separate terminal for information about the options.
   Once you are ready, save the file (Ctrl+O) and exit nano (Ctrl+X).*
   5. *Now try to connect: sudo wvdial*

*For more information on wvdial, read the man page (i.e. man wvdial).*

*Hope this helps :)*

--
Carlos Ortiz Gutierrez
email:cortizg at gmail.com